However when i got back home Dad was washing the bike - and as all good cleaners know its all in the suds - so i helped him make some more!!
Super suds make bike look much cleaner
Plus made my face all clean and shiny! Mum says to have fun now coz i start skool on Thursday - can't wait coz Bennet got Robot eyes after going to skool - i think you must get them there.
Going to bed now dreaming of super clean bike and robot eyes........zzzzzz
6 comments:
LOL Ejay you must be the cleanest, sparkliest Vizsla around. Wouldn't catch me going near anything so clean!
Hi Sis - loved the video, wish we had a bike so I could help wash. Our weather not too great up here but I did have my first walk by the river and dipped my paws in. We watched something called World Superbikes which was like puppy socialization but with bikes instead of puppies!
Looking forward to hearing how you get on at school. I haven't been to obedience school yet. I think my robot eyes had something to do with the river but I'm not sure, I'll have to investigate further.
Bye for now - Love Bennet
OH that looks like so much fun. How cute are you!
Wow that looks like great fun. My mum has a scooter but I don't think she washes it very often. I'll have to try and persued her to wash it!
Yea another Vizsla blog! Zoe and I would love to follow you, so please add a feed reader to your blog so we catch watch across the pond ;) www.feedburner.com
Ejay - you are just the cutest little thing! My mom came back to your page and watched the video 3 more times.
I convinced her you were so adorable that you needed to be added to my blog roll. Well actually I licked her face to within an inch of her sanity until she obeyed!!! :-P
You're on my blog roll cutie pie! I look forward to reading more about your adventures.
By they way. What kind of motor bike is that? Dad has a Triumph/Rocket III and mom has a Victory/Vegas 8 Ball ... zoom zoom!
Post a Comment