21/04/2008

Pup purchases Hyper drive

According to my Mum i've got my very own "Hyper Drive"

I don't remember buying one but must admit i do love running around the garden and bouncing when i can - tho get told off for that!

To be honest i didn't understand what she meant until the girls came round! Apparently when the lads go away the girls have some 'whine' and have a laff (slightly diff to a wuff) so with the added attention and noise i went into Hyperdrive

I think the picture of it looks great but everytime i turn on my hyperdrive my mum tells me off! Apparently there is a place called 'Park' where you can switch on hyper drive but i need to have 'Recall' sorted by then.

Not sure where you get 'Recall' from but she has mentioned school so i may find it there - its all very exciting!! Maybe they have robot eyes there too?? Sooo want some of them.

1 comment:

Delilah and Rocket said...

I love hyper drive but then I like to crash on mum & dads lap when my hyper drive runs out