
Welcome to my Blog
I've been watching the other Viz's blog and want sooo much to grow up to be as beautiful as the Red Girls that i thought i had to start somewhere. (mum - start on my wardrobe please!!)
I'm only just started my social season this week ('coming out' i think it was called) so have become the talk of the street - mainly between my neighbours for my beautiful singing!
I have a passion for garden plant arranging and furniture stripping so think i should have my own "trading up" show. Mum's not too pleased but hey - i think its fun!!
Can't wait to be all growd up so i can come on a Viz whizz - they sound such fun! But at the moment have to put up with the garden and my fab small adult friends who play much better than the big adult ones!!
Still learning about the blog effort but hopefully be as accomplished as Charlie with his!! (But mum needs to learn how to take pictures in focus first!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment