30/06/2008

Definately Diva Dog

Sorry for the delay in postings but Mum has been working on the computer all the time and i haven't had a chance to get on it.

I have been working on training my humans and think they are getting much better - i know they think its the other way around but how little do they know!


As you can see from the piccy i already have the not allowed on the sofa routine sorted. Its simple - you sleep on the human not the sofa!






Plus I think they are learning that a bit like Linda Evangelista i don't get up unless its worth it. So i have found a perfect spot in the garden for mornings, which also has the added pleasure of me being able to combine it with my other passion of sunbathing!

well i have to maintain my gorgeous shine and gingerness (oh and getting away with more snoozing!!)

Mum says she may even take me to a show - but i have to be better behaved around other dogs coz i get too distracted at the moment - far more interesting things to do

Oh well must get back to the garden - such a busy life....



3 comments:

Delilah and Rocket said...

You're doing well with the humans Ejay. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

On the human instead of the couch! Brilliant!

Anonymous said...

Nice move! I've been told my mum used to not allow us on the sofa but luckily she abandoned that daft rule ages ago and bought pet throwovers for the sofa and chairs instead!

Have to say you look gorgeous sunbathing. Mum wishes I would 'chill out' more in the garden but if there isn't a pigs ear to chew on I'm more for investigating and getting into mischief (although I keep well away from the bees nest now!).

Love from your bro Bennet.