20/05/2008

Race for Life for Jodey

Ok I’ll make no bones about it my Mum wants your cash!
She had the unbelievable privilege and pleasure to meet a fab lady called Jodey a few years ago. She told her all about me and sadly I never got the chance to say hello or lick her to bits!! Which apparently I’m very good at!
Jodey, I’m sure would have tickled my tum so Mum's going to try to raise some money for cancer research to help other people in her situation. She's hopefully attached a link to her page for those who can spare a few pennies - but she's not as good at the computer as i am so i may need to assist!!!
She's even talking about next year about doing a walk in her bra !! Human people are very strange – I’m hoping Dad will take me to watch so I can bark at them all – I’m getting good at barking and practice lots!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sis. Sorry to hear about Jodey and that you never got to meet her. I've got my Mum to make a contribution, hope you hit your target very soon.

Love Bennet

Delilah and Rocket said...

What a wonderful way to honor a friend!

Club Info said...

thanks guys mum says she was very special and died far too young which means she was a good person - in that case mum will go on for ever and ever!! best go mum's leaking...

Anonymous said...

Hi Sis - I've got my Mum to donate my pocket money so your Mum reaches her target. I think you have a super Mum 'cos she offered to look after me for a couple of nights (doesn't she know I can be a demon at times!).

Have a great weekend.

Love Bennet